Monday 30 September 2013

Blog Extra Bit

Some of you who really know me, will know that over the last year, myself and more so my best friend, Angela Spencer, have raised around £6000 for various charities, mainly but not exclusively cancer related. I am also providing chocolates for 'One Voice' a charity for Domestic Violence Victims and Target Ovarian Cancer through Georgina May.

Again, those who know me, know that this will be my last Christmas and as such, I have decided that the proceeds from my For A Taste Of Christmas Chocolates this year will not go directly to charity but will help towards the costs of my alternative treatments and to getting one last decent present for my daughter.

I am looking at festive moulds and boxes or tins now, so should be raring to go next week.

I hope that no one begrudges me this decision but as my ability to work decreases on a weekly basis, I am fed up of living like some sort of  tramp, dependent on the good will of others to be able to afford the costly treatments, although I love them dearly for doing it. xx

The advertisements for the Christmas Chocolates and yes they do really taste of Christmas and are a perfect present for family who live far from you will be out next week and in the meantime, if anyone wants the charity chocolates, just contact @EveThomas40 or @georgina_May

No comments:

Post a Comment