Sunday 10 November 2013

Will I get to the finishing line

I have to admit, that as the making of the Christmas chocolates has started in earnest, I am now beset with the massive fear that I will either not reach my target through lack of sales, although orders have started really well, or that I become too poorly to fulfill my commitment, again no reason to think I wont. However, this is a real fear and it tugs deep in my heart if I cannot do what I want to do and give my daughter something to remember me by at Christmas.

Have no idea why these thoughts are at the front of my mind, as i am trying my best to be so positive every day but then again, why have I started crying at almost anything? I cried for almost half hour non stop watching the young girl being reunited with her father on the Festival of Remembrance. Partly because it was so beautiful to see and partly because I know that it will not happen for me. Obviously my mindset NEEDS to be positive and remain positive. I know health wise, I cannot cope with stress and need to dance with each day with a smile on my heart.

I have messages each day from people who say I inspire them, yet really, it is they who inspire me, for it shows me that this sometimes cruel world in which we live, has so many people who love and care, not just for me but for their families, their partners, their friends. As someone who has always been deprived of that, or hidden from it, it warms me to the core to witness it. So friends, please stand up and take a bow. Again, you know who you all are, so I will not embarrass you by naming you all individually x

It is now only a couple of weeks until I have lunch with some of my Irish and London friends who have been so supportive with the chocolates and with me, something I am so looking forward to, as I am meeting up to eight friends in Bradford before
http://www.everydayhero.co.uk/event/CheeseandWineDonations on the 5th December, which is my chance to help Homeless Beanies UK and Street Homelessness. If tickets sell well for this, I will have to make just short of 1200 chocolates for that night!!

Remember, if you want to order the Taste of Christmas Chocolates, all you need to do is follow the instructions here http://hometohomecooking.wix.com/atasteofchocolates

Thank you again for all of your continued love and support, it does make a massive difference. Now, RT this to a chocoholic for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment