Sunday 17 November 2013

Here we go again but not for long


One day you will wake up and I will not be there
No text good morning, no dancing through the day
There won't be a message saying goodnight
And no silly pictures to put a smile on your face
I only hope you find something to take from my time
And you have only fond memories of me
With no regrets, no if only's


Was not going to do a blog this week, as compared to other weeks, I have lost over 100 readers. Maybe I am boring  some people with my constant chocolate message, but I only have a short time to try and promote it and get chocolate orders for getting my daughter who I no longer see, a final Christmas present.


Or maybe it was because it was Children In Need this last week, and people are all 'charitied' out? I know it can all be a bit too much at times but I am not a charity or asking for hand outs.

Could be the flu bug that has been doing the rounds? I know a few friends who have been hit by it really bad and it has knocked them off their feet for a few days. As I keep telling them, when that happens, take the time for yourselves to get better and don't feel guilty about it. 

However, I have had chats with a few people this last week or so and decided on the back of those conversations to continue with my blog, while I can. Some find them inspirational, others informative and it is for those people, I decided to write one in the first place.

The lines at the top are for all the people I know and have become friends with. It is these friendships that have helped me get through this far and I do sincerely hope that you are all left with a happy smile at the thought of me.

Health wise, there have certainly been some issues but I will deal with them, as I will all the other areas that come from having cancer and living on my own. I am made from strong stuff and although I have been emotional of late, I will fight and fight until they drag me away.

I went along to the BBC Good Food Show, despite probably needing to be laid up on the sofa, and managed to see the wonderful @AnjulaDevi who had queues for her stall, that others would have loved. Thankfully seeing her and the lovely Irish ladies for lunch next weekend. 

Some of you know that I am doing a chocolate tasting evening in Bradford on the 5th December with Homeless Beanies UK. Street Homelessness is something I have always felt passionately about and to top the day off, I get to have lunch and say goodbye to my Yorkshire posse :) http://www.everydayhero.co.uk/event/CheeseandWineDonations

Just to finish off with a massive thank you to some people who have gone out of their way to make sure I am okay. You know who you are and you know what you have done, so I will not embarrass anyone here by naming them xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment