Monday 22 July 2013

Outside I'm Smiling

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a lovely day. Isn't the weather gorgeous again. Listen to those birds singing.  Hey, it's holiday time.  However I start my day, it is always with a smile for everyone and I have to say it is my intention to carry on that positive mood throughout the day.



Sometimes though, things get the better of me. Take today, Monday. Started off all positive, walked down to the Doctor's for my bloods and prescription. Nurse was late in, so had to sit round and wait. Not unusual but when it is a fasting blood and when I have not had a coffee to kick start me, every extra minute is vital.  Bloods then taken from the back of my hand, as it is the only place guaranteed to catch a vein. Back out to reception to find my least favourite receptionist. She really hates me and does little to hide the fact, so she was in her element telling me that my prescription was not ready and I would have to come back in the afternoon. Yay, a nice 15 minute walk each way in the blazing sun on the hottest day of the year.

Mood well and truly tested and then the next and real upset of the day. I cannot do arguments, the stress level effects my potassium and before I know it, I am out of it for days, if I am lucky. So to have an argument or upset with the one person you never want to was not a good thing :(   Knowing that it is me who will lose out from it does not help either. On top of that, also lost another friend because of it :((

Walk back down to doctors, thankfully different receptionist who had my prescription waiting for me. 10 minute walk in same said blazing sun to pharmacy only to find out he does not have one of my medications in. Have to get that one tomorrow, hope I survive.

Back to flat, dripping and into a cool shower. Out and dressed just in time to tweet with my working friends and feel guilty that at times, I don't have the energy to put the kettle on, never mind think of working, although I desperately want to.

Oh and then we have the new Coronation Street story, which I won't watch.

Heat and not quite the right amount of meds then leave me feeling rather flat and deflated for rest of the evening,

But then, we have have a Royal baby. Time to smile and join in.  Night everyone, hope we all have lovely dreams and sleep well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment