Thursday 23 January 2014

Another company that just does not care



As everyone who has bought my taste of  Christmas chocolates is aware, the reason for me knocking myself out has been to buy my daughter a final Christmas present and portrait, something she will be able to keep forever and something to help her with her exams (a laptop).  I would like to thank you from the bottom a dying father’s heart.

However, this has been seriously blighted due to the Courier company City Link and the middleman, Interparcel. I sent a large shipment with them, thinking they were one of the biggest names. Unfortunately, the goods were severly damaged in transit and I have had to use some of the monies raised to replace the goods damaged by City Link. To top it off, after having the parcel of 21 boxes of chocolates for almost a month, they tried to send some (8) of the boxes back to me in a plastic bag!!


Some of you may be aware that the chocolates were due to be received by Homeless Beanies, part of Inn Churches in Bradford and supported by the Archbishop of York.




Now neither company is willing to accept responsibility for this despite explaining to City Link and Interparcel about my illness and forwarding on to them the reasons. It would seem that City Link should rename themselves Grinch and Scrooge and I hope that all you small business out there that use them as your couriers of choice, will seriously reconsider this, giving their appalling customer service, never mind the fact that they damaged goods clearly labelled fragile.

I am sending this to the press as well, as this companies, City Link and Interparcel, have ruined my last ever Christmas and would rather be jobsworths than show a heart. Please remember this when you want to use a courier in future and if you would like to email the company yourselves, as people who have searched your own hearts in purchasing the chocolates in the first place
I am so sorry that I have had to write this and publish this but you have a very broken father who did nothing but try his best.

David Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment