Monday 2 December 2013

Decisions have been taken

It seems like Monday is the new Sunday when it comes to my blog writing as for the last two Sundays I have been out on lovely lunches with equally lovely friends and as enjoyable an experience that it is, it does tire me out and I would not be able to give the blog 100%. However, I do not plan to stop having these nice lunches, as it is one of a few things that I really look forward to and i have a few more lined up.


Talking of looking forward, this Thursday sees the launch of the Homeless Beanies UK chocolate at http://www.everydayhero.co.uk/event/CheeseandWineDonations in Bradford. I am doing the tasting evening and will give a simple demonstration on how to make raw chocolates, with my flavours. (Could be doing myself out of business). I have agreed with Homeless Beanies UK to continue to make their chocolates (can't tell you the flavour yet), for as long as I can, because street homelessness is something I have always cared passionately about and this time last year I was auctioned by another homeless charity for £250, money well spent, if you ask me:)  On Homeless Beanies UK, one of the things they do is buy single duvets and bedding and as I am sure you can appreciate, that is a big overall cost. If you fancy making a contribution direct to buy a duvet or bedding, please contact @homelessbeaniesuk

Did I mention there are seven of us meeting for lunch that day as well? :)

Moving swiftly on to my Christmas chocolates, I am so close to my target for the laptop and portrait, thanks to some lovely orders and a couple of individual contributions by people I would never mention but they know who they are.  I have decided that after the Christmas chocolates that I will continue to make chocolates with different flavours, including the lovely @anjuladevi mix and will put the money in to an account that will go to my daughter for her 16th Birthday on the 26th February, whether I am here or not. My best friend @angelajspencer will oversee it, if I am not. Yet another task for her to do, sorry.

To help with the chocolates, I had, as a gesture of good will, a website made for me by www.facebook.com/OnlineMastery I thank Steve for the help and doing this for me.

On the health front, I tried to take some painkillers but they gave me a massive upset tummy, so I guess not. Seeing the doctor again soon, so will tell her that it is back to the alternative therapies and mind over matter. I have noticed that I am getting tired more quickly and more often but being tired does not mean sleeping more, as my fellow insomniacs will testify. To be totally honest, as I have always tried to be on here, there is a big fear in closing my eyes and my mind seems to fight it. I do sometimes sleep but not for long and always wake with a smile in my heart and a dance with the day in appreciation.








No comments:

Post a Comment