Thursday 27 June 2013

Bitter Sweet

Has been a strange old week, I have to say. Have moved to my new flat in a very green and leafy part of Hertfordshire, which is lovely.
 However, the energy it took and the emotional upheaval of losing my dog of 6 years (she has gone to my daughter, via my best friend) have certainly taken their toll but nothing that an upped dose of medication could not handle.

The illness itself has inspired me to throw myself in to a couple of new projects, which excites me and will hopefully gain big support from you all.

We have the Target Ovarian Cancer with Georgina May  and then we have numerous things going on with Pancreatic Cancer UK and Peggy's Collection between now and November, which is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month and will hopefully launch with a big cheesy 70's night :)

I have also had to deal with one or two issues, which have made me Grrrrr, which in some ways is a relief and shows me that despite the illness, I am still human and have feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment